Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I feel as though time is flying...

I can't even believe that it has been over 6 months since Osiris was born. Things have just been hectic.. Work is sorta busy, I have very little time to craft, but I have managed to crank out a few things. I made Osiris some little booties, and a portable chair strap. I also got a chance to make my niece's a pinch pouch for Christmas.

Osiris is almost crawling.. He gets on all fours, like in a push up position and then lurches forward a little.. It's awesome and terrifying all at the same time.  We have switched to cloth diapering at home now.. He still uses the disposables at daycare and when we go places but it's all cloth at home and i am loving it.. Even the washing is not that bad. I guess we are trying to be green, and trying to save green.

Anyway that's all for now.. I'll post up some pics of the sewing later..

Look at that smile.. Couldn't you just eat him up!

1 comment:

Jewelryrockstar said...

OMG. I haven't been to your blog in about two years and now I see that you've had a baby! Congrats!